Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Michael Jackson- The true king of pop

Now on Interview, with your very own host Rohit Menon, one of the most iconic interviews of the greatest entertainer ever to set foot on earth. The moment you have all been waiting for, give it up for the man who shaped the 80's music, the king of pop, Michael Jackson.

Rohit: We are very pleased to have you here at our show!

Michael: Its a pleasure and thank you for giving me the opportunity.

Rohit: How is it going for you? You are famous, you have your own album now which is a big hit! What could possibly be bad for you at the moment?

Michael: Yeah... well I did want to do better though. I don't have that feeling of satisfaction yet. Being famous has deprived me of my childhood and its not easy watching other people play while you work. So, yeah..

Rohit: Did you like performing as a child even though you had been deprived of what normal kids do?

Michael: I really loved singing and dancing. It was like when I hit the stage it was my home and whenever I got off it I was sad. I used to cry every time as I never wanted to get off stage, but yes, I did sacrifice my childhood for this but you  know not everyone gets this opportunity at that age.

Rohit: There have been rumors spreading around that you, Michael, act as a child because of a mental problem which forces you to act like that. How do you respond to this?

Michael: I love children, I can't help it! I do everything in my power to help children who do not get education, treatment of diseases and basic childhood fun. As I see them happy, I cry, because I see myself as those kids as I had to pay a heavy price for the fame I had at the age of 8.

Rohit: I have always wanted to ask you this question, where did the moonwalk come from? How did it originate? And people say this ridiculous thing about you having problems with your crotch and that's why you grab it when you dance...

Michael: I know right..... I don't even know where that came from. Like my hand just goes down there when this specific beat comes which is common to most of my songs. I am slave to music and rhythm. Whenever a beat comes I cannot resist myself from dancing. And moonwalk,,,,, Well the credit goes to 3 black kids in the ghetto area who I saw doing this. They were all just amazing, dancing with such grace and flow. I just took the moonwalk from them and improved on it and it has always been my passion to dance and to learn new steps and to incorporate that into my songs that I choreograph myself.

Rohit: Interesting...... Now Michael, you do know that there have been statements that you hate your color and that's why you bleached yourself and turned yourself white.... how much of this is true?

Michael: That is so stupid! Why would I hate my color?!?! I love my color and culture and where I come from and I have no doubt in my mind about it. Who even bleaches themselves? That is so appalling! People making statements like this really hurt me and they don't know the truth. What I want to say is don't believe someone's statement about someone else until and unless you have had a face to face, 1 on 1 discussion with that person.

Rohit: So what is the real reason for your color change then?

Michael: What most people don't know is that I have a disease called Vitiligo, where the skin pigmentation cells are destroyed in my body, which results in true color being lost to just colorless. It is true that I put a lot of make up and eat lots of painkillers but this is only to even out the uneven skin and also to relieve me from the pain.

Rohit: Obviously you had a plastic surgery on your nose.... where else did you have it.

Michael: That's it! That is all I had ever done. I haven't done my cheek bones, my lips, nor my eyes like people say.

Rohit: Michael lets come back to the topic... Well the release of 'Thriller', has now got you far above your colleagues in the music industry..... How does it feel?

Michael: I feel happy, very happy indeed that my hard work has paid off. I put my heart into thriller and I think that is why it has been successful.

Rohit: Do you think your brothers might be jealous of you?

Michael: No way! They are happy for me, we are a really close family and we love each other so much. I wouldn't like to think they were jealous of me.... No, they are not at all jealous.

Rohit: As a man who thinks ahead of the time, any new groundbreaking songs in mind? When could we see the next hot release.

Michael: There are some projects in mind, but you will get to know it soon enough... hehehehe (giggle)

Rohit: You have inspired so many people with your you music and your break dance. How do you feel about being the central point of attention of the world and what would you tell your fans and the young aspiring crowd?

Michael: Thanks Rohit, I appreciate you saying that to me. That was so nice. Yeah there is a lot of pressure to be at the top of the game but what I want to say really is thank you fans! You are the only ones that have helped me be who I am today in my career! As for the young people of America and the world there's only one thing to say! Be original, and be who you are!

Rohit: Thank you Michael for this wonderful interview. I have no doubt that you are far beyond what we call you the king of pop.

Michael Jackson: Thank you so much! I really do appreciate it and its was my pleasure being here and opening my mind.

Rohit: Before you go off Michael, lets listen to thriller!

Michael: hahahhaha

Thriller:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA

Until next time, This is Rohit Menon from interview, the only place you can see such inspiring and rare interviews.......

 

6 comments:

  1. Wow. Lots of facts that I never knew before, good to see some insight of the artist on his problems and achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your way of making an interview, it's funny and entertaining. I also like how you discuss things about his personal life, I didn't know a lot of these things before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! And yes MJ was an ambiguous person but thanks anyways. I liked yours too.
      Cheers!

      Delete
  3. I did not know that he started at the age of 8. We are all slaves to music but... Micheal does take it pretty far. Anyways it truly sounded like you interviewed the legend himself. Nice post, and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete